Disclaimer of Liability
1. The Data and Information on this site are provided "As Is" without warranties or conditions of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent possible under applicable law, the Department of Mines and Geology, Government of Rajasthan disclaims all warranties and conditions, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or other violation of rights. The Department of Mines and Geology does not warrant or make any other representations regarding the use, accuracy, timelines, applicability, performance, security, availability or reliability of data on this website or any sites linked to this site, or the results from the use of this website or any sites linked to this website, or otherwise respecting the materials on this website or any sites linked to this website.
2. Endeavour has been made by the Department of Mines & Geology, Government of Rajasthan to make available updated, correct and accurate information on the ‘Check Your Application Status’ form on DMG website. The errors, if any, whenever brought to the notice will be rectified after data verification process, but the Department of Mines & Geology,
Government of Rajasthan will accept no responsibility and legal liability, of whatever nature for the correctness of data and information on website. In this regards, the users are advised to verify, in their own interest, the correctness of the facts from the concerned division of Department of Mines & Geology.
3. The Site shall update the data and information contained in the website and its application on a best endeavor’s basis and does not warrant that the data is timely and updated adequately.
4. The users are requested to
bring to our notice any discrepancies found by them in the information provided
on our site, at
5. The Site makes no warranty that the data or contents of the Official Site are free from infection by viruses or anything else, which has contaminating or destructive properties. Certain links on the Site may lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom the Site has no control. The Site accepts no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers.
6. The data or other contents shown on the Site cannot be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, printed, stored, transmitted or distributed in any other way for non-personal or commercial use without obtaining the prior permission in writing. Any alteration of the material or use of the material contained in this site in violation of the copyright is strictly prohibited.
7. Any disputes or differences
arising out of or in connection with these Disclaimers shall be referred to and
finally resolved by arbitration of a sole arbitrator in accordance with the
provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. Arbitration proceedings
shall be held in
8. If you have any questions about the terms and practices of this Site you can contact us at:
DEPARTMENT OF MINES AND GEOLOGY
Directorate of Mines & Geology,
Fax No.: +91.0294-2410526
(Monday thru Friday, 09:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.(+05:30 GMT), except Govt. Holidays.)